Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day 7






















I had my blog post ready, but I forget to upload!
This is a photo of something a little different I'm trying. Again, it's a work in progress. I want to cut out a shadow box in the center and drop a little mini frame in it with the bird and that clock piece in it. So what you're looking at is kind of an elaborate frame for a small sculptural type work.
Confused? Me too :)
I'm winging it.
I just love dimensional art though. Not necessarily sculpture, more assemblage.
Yes. Assemblage. That's exactly the word I was searching for.
I've tried a couple things over the years, never to great success. I have envisioned in my mind's eye how fabulous this will look when complete, but so far I've never accomplished one I was proud of.
Stay tuned...

No comments: