Sunday, January 17, 2010

family fun























This weekend, we were so busy, but we had a lot of fun. Friday night was spent at the Grandparents house, a favorite event for all of us. Saturday morning we had Lila and Paul's first ice skating lessons for this session. Paul skated last winter, but it was Lila's first time on the ice. She has been begging me to take her ice skating for a few months now, so when I signed Paul up I asked if my very enthusiastic three year old could join the four year old class. The director allowed it and Lila did great. I was told that three is actually a good age to begin ice skating, but it's not good to force a three year old, so they start their lessons with fours, who are slightly more cooperative. Well Lila was very motivated and did awesome!
Saturday night was a charity trivia event. Our team came in 11th out of 48, no thanks to me. I only knew answers that pretty much everyone knew. Oh well, it was still fun to get out with the hubby.


No comments: