Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 4























I'm finally feeling better. My husband and daughter had work and school, while Paul had one more day off so we spent the morning running errands. I managed to fit in an eyebrow wax with Paul chatting away to the stylist...

Is that chocolate? (I guess the wax was brown)
That looks like chocolate
Can I smell it?
Why does it smell like chicken in here? (apparently the stylist brought a sausage biscuit into work)
Does that hurt mom?
Your eyes are red now
I don't need to wax my eyes

and on, and on

the stylist humored him and his running dialouge and I was happy to get my neglected brows in shape.

nothing like mother and son bonding

2 comments:

Alkemilla said...

Really well done!
Happy New Year, Sarah!
Cheers
Laura

Mindy Lacefield said...

i love, love, love this new painting!!! and the story about the waxing totally cracked me up... :-)
xo