Sunday, January 24, 2010

contemplation













































I can't believe it's Sunday night already. This weekend has flown by. As my kids get older they get so much more Interesting and Fun! We played three different board games today, Lila helped my make stuffed french toast (delicious), Paul went to an ice skating party, Lila and I made a necklace and did some finger painting. Somehow I managed to squeeze in a painting too.

It does seem that my January blogging has suffered though. Instead of posting everyday, I am averaging every other day. Still it's better, and maybe a pace I can keep up in February and beyond...

3 comments:

Alkemilla said...

Great, Sarah! You're getting better and better...
:)
Cheers
Laura

Valerie Lorimer said...

This is really, really beautiful, Sarah! I love the colors. They are so calm and there's such peace to it. Beautiful!

Mindy Lacefield said...

love, love this piece Sarah! a true inspiration :-) hugs!