Sunday, February 28, 2010

Three women























thank you Olympics, I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I gasped, I was thoroughly entertained.
I think I am going to take a class offered by St. Louis mixed media artist Mary Beth Shaw. I want to do more experimenting with different textured mediums, like modeling paste. And I want to learn some new ways to use acrylics.
Hopefully it will get some creative blood pumping

I am still fixated on my 'squirrel' feeder, as that is the only thing eating from it. I reserved a copy of a book about 101 ways to outwit a squirrel. Hopefully they will have some new ideas. Thanks to those that offered their own. I'm willing to try anything. I really am not ok with the squirrels eating out of the feeder, because once they discover the feeder, the birds never really come back.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Loving the blue and yellow combo in this painting!!! Your painting skills are stellar !!!