Wednesday, April 01, 2009

A I

Have I mentioned I’m addicted to American Idol? Judging by their ratings I’m certainly not alone, but I’m always slightly embarrassed to admit how much I enjoy this show. I always pick a singer and root root root for them, and occasionally I vote. In previous years I have supported Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia and David Cook. I’ve lost a few times with Bo Bice and Clay Aiken. But it seems I generally like the person who ends up winning first or second.

This year I’m crazy about Adam Lambert.

He certainly seems to be controversial. You either LOVE him or you HATE him. I’m think that’s good in an artist. Don’t you?

3 comments:

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I am not watching AI this season and miss it....think most of us love it but for some stupid reason feel embarrassed to say so. Love your ART

andrealynn said...

Me too! And I'm watching it now he he he!

Valerie Lorimer said...

I'm an addict too - along with my 13-year-old daughter! She got me watching several years ago, and I got hooked. We're big Adam fans also! Although we really like Danny too.