Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday

Last week was so full, lot's of swimming, a trip to the St. Louis Zoo and tea parties. I even managed to get some painting done!

















I'm loving painting birds. It's so freeing in some way, more imaginative and spontaneous.
This one is on ebay now

I'm going to miss these guys in a few short weeks. Lila will be attending pre-school for just a few hours a week, but Paul is going to be gone for 6 1/2 hours Monday - Friday, he'll be in 1st grade!
He's never been away from me that much, and it's going to be hard to adjust not being there for a big chunk of each day. I'm not a helicopter parent I SWEAR, I'm just a stay at home mom used to having my little boy around.

2 comments:

Cris said...

I love the blackbirds! Aww first grade~don't worry he will be home before you know it. You will get used to it and you can volunteer at school parties and such. Did your kiddos get to pet the stingrays at the zoo? It's amazing! Keep cool~ Your St. Louis area friend, Cris

rachel awes said...

winged beauty these are!
lovely to visit!