Monday, January 21, 2008

One Down

15 Weeks to go...
The semester has started, 12 grueling hours. Taken in conjunction with the rest of my life, I'm going to be one busy lady. However, today, is a holiday.
I also am studying for my c-base so I can get into my level 2 teaching courses. Math, yuck.

One very exciting event in my life recently has been the discovery of Illustration Friday. This was my third week posting and all the support has been beyond my expectations.

Side note: My four year old boy just came up the stairs, looked at the paintings I had lined up on a table and said, "I like your beautiful fairies mama, can we marry them?" He's a sweetheart :)

Anyway, I can't believe all the comments and traffic I have received. It's so encouraging and I'm honored to have so many fabulous artists looking at and liking my work.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by and those who took time to comment!!!

6 comments:

sUz said...

sArah,

It's so great you have an etsy shop now!

I hope your semester flies!

iN jOy,
sUz

Ursula Shaw said...

Your art is wonderful. I'm glad you're participating in Illustration Friday. It's how I found your blog. I am passing the "You Make My Day" award your way. Come to my blog for details.

Cheers!

lil kim said...

Good luck with your studies Sarah - i hope you'll still have lots of time to make your beautiful art!

I wanted to ask you a question: I've just started using collage with acrylics, and I noticed that you varnish the pieces you sell. I just varnished one of mine, and some of the collaged bits started to buckle - do you have this problem or know how to get around it?

Cheers, lil kim.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah,

You've been tagged. If you've already been tagged or do not wish to participate, please know that it's entirely fine not to do this. But I picked people that I would like to know more about, so tag you're it! Please list five things about yourself & then tag five other friends.

Have a great day! -Rebecca

lil kim said...

Hi Sarah, me again. I have just been given the "You Make My Day Award" and I would like to pass it on to you, because I think your work is great! Visit my blog for details... x

Anonymous said...

I like your beautiful fairies too.